餐厅英语对话,这些特殊情况的对话一定要了解
2020-08-04大家在初次出国的时候有没有遇到过尴尬的事情呢?当语言不通的时候,沟通就非常困难了。但是俗话说得好,民以食为天,哪怕语言不通,但我们出国以后也需要去餐厅吃饭,那么这个时候语言不通的我们要怎么和服务员进行沟通呢?
今天就给大家分享一些常见的餐厅英语对话,以及特殊情况下的餐厅英语对话要怎么进行。
普通的餐厅英语对话:
Waiter:What can I do for you sir? 先生,您要来点什么吗?
Guest: What have you got this morning? 你们今天早上有些什么呢?
Waiter: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等都有。
Guest: I'd like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
Waiter: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
Guest:Yes,a dish of cream of wheat.好的,来一份麦片粥。
Waiter: Anything more, sir? 还需要别的吗,先生?
Guest: No, that's enough. Thank you.不用了,这些就够了,谢谢。
需要等位时的餐厅英语对话:
Waiter: Do you have a reservation, sir? 先生您好,请问您有预定啊?
Guest:No,I am afraid we don't.没有。
Waiter: I'm sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉餐厅现在已经满座了。大概要等30分钟左右才会有空桌,你们介意在休息室喝点东西直到有空桌吗?
Guest: No, thanks. We'll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
Waiter: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以,请问先生的名字是?
Guest: Tom.By the way. Can we have a table by the window? 汤姆,顺便我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
Waiter: We'll try to arrange it but I can't guarantee, sir.我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
Guest: That's fine.好的明白了。
遇到需要等人的时候的餐厅英语对话:
Waiter:Excuse me, sir. Can I take your order? 打扰一下先生,请问您现在需要点餐吗?
Guest:No,thanks,I am waiting for a friend.不用谢谢,我还在等我的朋友。
Waiter: OK, do you like something to drink? 好的,那您需要喝点什么吗?
Guest: A cup of coffee, please.一杯咖啡,谢谢。
Waiter: No problem, sir.好的没问题先生。
以上就是在英语餐厅的常见对话了,大家可以根据自己的需求和情况进行相应的练习,希望有帮助到大家。